Rugby Field Construction & Turf Installation
Company: Western Earthmoving
Sport code: Rugby League
Project: Sports field construction
Nature of works and deliverables:
From bare paddocks into two premium patches of turf for the Camden Rams RLFC to run on. GHG worked alongside WEM to construct new playing fields at Kirkham Park in Elderslie in the Camden shire..
Works that were carried out included:
- Gypsum supply
- Spread and incorporate into surface
- Installation of sub-surface drainage
- Import and spread specified turf underlay
- Level in preparation for turfing
- Roll to consolidate followed up with a maintenance period of 12 weeks.