Rolling out our track record
Founded in 1998 by turf experts Geoff and Sally Green, GHG (aka. Green Horticultural Group) won its first major contract growing turf for Sydney’s Olympic Stadium and spreading thousands of tonnes of ameliorants with our unique Unimog spreading trucks to the site that is now Sydney Olympic Park.
Since then GHG has grown – along with a passion for beautiful, natural open spaces and elite level sports fields. We pride ourselves on our unique range of specialised plant and equipment, as well as our ability to provide customer with quality turf construction, renovation, drainage, irrigation and maintenance services.
Customers benefiting from our services include: local government bodies, schools, universities, racecourses, sporting associations and public parks and gardens across the Eastern Seaboard of Australia.
“We deliver a level of service unequalled in the industry, and many customers have been with us from the start. Our
competitive advantage is that WE deliver all aspects of a project – with minimal subcontracting. This gives us greater
control over service delivery and gives our customers real security in achieving their desired outcome”
Geoff Green, Managing Director
Our brand new vision
From revolution to evolution we at GHG are proud from where we have come from. Today, our company continues to move forward, and we are recognised as one of the most respected names in the turf construction, renovation and landscape maintenance industry. As our reputation for delivering quality outcomes and top service grows so too does our company.
Our brand promise
- VALUES: Our set of values underpin the behaviours and principles important to our organisation.
- RESPECT: Treating customers, staff and all stakeholders with respect.
- COURAGE: Taking measured risks and constantly seeking the best product and service solutions for our customers. We will institute systems and procedures to make improvements where required to continue to seek out better ways to operate.
- TEAMWORK: Working in a spirit of partnership with customers and staff, demonstrating a genuine desire to help them achieve their objectives.
- LEADERSHIP: Continually strive to maintain or gain market leadership in our market place.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Demonstrating accountability for the products and services we provide and ensuring the needs of our stakeholders is understood. We take responsibility for our own safety and those we work with, and are committed to the objective of zero injuries in the workplace.
- CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY: Valuing diversity and caring about the social, environmental and ethical impacts of our operations.