Cirillo Reserve Sports Complex
Company: Glascott Landscape & Civil
Sector: Sports fields
Project: Turf Construction and Installation
GHG were delighted to be chosen as a subcontractor to Glascott to deliver a multipurpose sports field as part of new sports facility within the Liverpool Council precinct.
- Amend subbase with gypsum at 2t/ha equivalent
- Installation of 3700 tonnes of growing medium and utilised our GPS system as field has a dome shape
- Supply and apply starter fertiliser
- Supply and lay 16,500 m2 of Santa Ana Couch
- Continuous surface levelling to remove turf laying equipment marks
- Twelve week intensive grow-in maintenance which included fertilising, topdressing and cylinder mowing.