Campbelltown Sports Stadium
Company: Campbelltown Council
Sport code: NRL / A-League
Project: Surface returfing
Nature of works and deliverables:
Maintained by GHG from 2001 to 2012, Campbelltown Stadium is the home of the Wests’ Tigers RLC and the venue for a variety of first grade sporting codes. GHG carried out a resurfacing programme to re-align levels and improve turf quality. The result, a first-class surface that meets the requirements of the numerous sporting codes vying to use the facility.
Works that were carried out included:
- Removal of old turf surface with Koro Field Top Maker
- Supply, import and spread 60 tonnes of growing medium
- Application of soil amendments
- Final trim and laser level
- Supply and install TifTuf turf
- GHG continue to maintain this sporting facility and present it at premium level to NRL and A-league stakeholders.