To be the leading provider of horticultural services in Australia.
The Green Horticultural Group will commit to improving the quality and health of our environment by using best practice business processes, technology and a committed and innovative team. In order to realise our vision we will:
- Have consistent concern, care and attention to our clients' satisfaction
- Offer and meet the "Green Guarantee"
- Measure our performance against world's best practice (and set benchmarks in our areas of specialty)
- Adhere to environmentally sustainable development
- Commit to continual growth and improvement
Our set of values underpin the behaviours and principles important to our organisation:
Treating customers, staff and all stakeholders with respect.
Taking measured risks and constantly seeking the best product and service solutions for our customers. We will institute systems and procedures to make improvements where required to continue to see out better ways to operate.
Working in a spirit of partnership with customers and staff, demonstrating a genuine desire to help them achieve their objectives.
Continually strive to maintain or gain market leadership in our market place.
Valuing diversity and caring about the social, environmental and ethical impacts of our operations.